Have a pop culture take that you have to share? Want to review comics, movies, television, and games? Well, you’re in luck!
Geek’d Out is looking for passionate, dedicated writers to join our team. We ask that contributors commit to doing a minimum of two articles/reviews a month, but of course, if you want to do more, we welcome it.
What types of things can you write about you ask? Well anything that you can Geek-Out about of course, but some examples are.
- Gaming: Reviews, Opinions, News, Lists
- Movies: Reviews, Opinions, News, Lists
- Television: Reviews, Opinions, News, Lists
- Comics: Reviews, Opinions, News, Lists
- Special Events: Articles, News, Lists, and Opinions for pop-culture anniversaries, holidays, and retrospectives.
- Plus More
Contributor roles are not paying positions. Geek’d Out was created by fans and is for fans. None of us (including the founders and editors) are making money doing this. We do this as a passion project, and we would love for you to have a chance to share your love (and even disappointment) in pop-culture. If you are interested please, fill out the application at Geekd-Out. When we get your application, we will ask you for writing samples to see if you’re a good fit for the team. If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com.